Epoxy Floor Coating – Restore, Revitalize, Protect
Finding a concrete floor coating tough enough to withstand the test of time isn’t easy. Unless you start in the right place and take advantage of the expert advice Garage Floor Solutions, a Division of Marvin’s Brick Pavers, has to offer. An epoxy floor coating is robust, hard-wearing and durable in your Madison WI home, business or industrial application. Epoxy flooring goes on easily over existing concrete indoors and outdoors for a high-performance attractive surface.
When your concrete needs attention you want it to not only last but look great, right?
Where do you want concrete to protect people, possessions and property? Our epoxy flooring solutions are appropriate for everything from garage floors, carports and patios to pool decks, basement floors and commercial buildings.
Epoxy Floor Coating Makes Sense
Epoxy resin provides easy to keep clean, durable, high-gloss surfaces. Because they go on fast and last for decades, they make sense in dozens of applications. Consider these advantages:
- Low-maintenance – an epoxy garage floor, epoxy basement floor or any floor in your place of business is easy to keep clean. Sweeping, vacuuming and an occasional mopping is all it takes to remove dirt and debris.
- Wear-resistant – epoxy floor coating resists stains and stands up to foot and vehicle traffic. An epoxy floor is seamless so there’s never a need for concrete crack repair. Resists the effects of chemicals, road salts and other corrosives.
- Great looks – available in a wide array of designer colors, textures and designs the high-gloss finish adds “sizzle” to any installation.
- A safer floor – epoxy-coated floors are safer for high-traffic areas because they are slip-resistant. They also are heat and fire resistant. Studies show that high-gloss floors improve the brightness of work areas as much as 300%. You’d love to have the inside of your garage lit up without adding lighting, wouldn’t you?
- Goes on quick, easy – professionals prepare existing floors and apply epoxy coating in far less time than other options. Because the resins are self-leveling they fill in over existing concrete fast and form a smooth bond.
Garage Flooring Choices
As floor coating specialists we excel at installing garage floor coatings including concrete floor sealers for residential and commercial buildings. When you’re investing to protect your assets you want installation you can count on, right?
Garage Flooring Solutions delivers:
- Industrial-grade epoxy resin and industrial-grade finishes on every job
- Reliable, durable multi-coat finishing systems
- Long-term guarantee for every floor installation
- A wide range of color and texture options – one just right for your personal touch
“Marvin is a master craftsman; his work is beautiful! He and his crew are very professional and the quality of the work is excellent! I would recommend him to anyone looking to greatly improve their home at a very reasonable price.”
When you’re looking to add a touch of class to a drab garage floor and long-term protection at the same time, there’s nothing like a solid color epoxy floor coating. Durable, stain- and slip-resistant it’s easy to keep clean and bright. Are you tired of trying to clean up after a winter’s worth of road grime, sludge and salt stains? Epoxy regains its shine with a little mild soap and water!
Do you have a favorite color? Or color combination – maybe Green Bay Packer green and gold or Badger red and white? We can match it – and even put the big G or Motion W right where you want it! Consider solid color options:
- Nearly unlimited color choices
- High-gloss shine
- Long-lasting, won’t fade away
- Ready to go over old, worn concrete floors
- Resists chemicals and UV rays
- Can be applied indoors and outdoors – give you patio or driveway some real “spark!”
Special Touches With Epoxy Floor Coating
For something truly memorable to boost your curb appeal or impress family, friends or customers consider a wide range of specialty floor coatings available with epoxy resin. They range from subdued to expressive. Among the most popular are:
- Flake epoxy floors — standard epoxy resin is reinforced with the introduction of color chips. Several chip sizes are available: 1/32-, 1/16-, 1/8- and 1/4-inch. There are more than 200 color combinations to choose from. Mixing chips of different sizes creates an even more unique finish. Flake flooring is a three-coat system rather than two coats with the standard epoxy finish. Flake epoxy retains all the benefits of standard finishing plus added eye-appeal.
- Quartz epoxy floors — one of the most vibrant floor options, decorative quartz comes in a wide range of colors and textures. Quartz is an ideal choice for high-traffic areas and anywhere that water might accumulate – perfect for pool decks, patios and outdoor kitchens. Color blends are available to match almost any décor, or create your own custom color. Quartz epoxy is a great choice when you want to put your creativity on display anywhere in your home, yard or business.
- Stained garage floor coatings — transform drab concrete into dynamic colorful space with colors and textures. A water-based liquid stain system uses iron oxides to reproduce naturally-occurring earth tones. Long-lasting finishes don’t fade and keep their true color better than chemically-colored options. Available in 24 standard colors plus custom blends. If you have a Craftsman- or Country-style home accenting it with natural colors is the perfect touch, right?
Go Beyond The Garage Floor With Special Touches
The versatility of epoxy finishes is often lost in searching for garage floor solutions. It offers many more possibilities outside the garage. Any of these creative uses of epoxy are easily applied as an epoxy basement floor, over a poured concrete patio, sidewalk or driveway. You’re always told to “think outside the box,” well… now’s the time to think outside the garage.
While your neighbors are resealing their asphalt driveways every year you can be the envy of them all with a bright, colorful epoxy-coated drive. Are you looking for something to really set you driveway or outdoor living space apart? Here’s a dramatic option:
- Textured surfaces mimic pavers — put a unique pattern on the floor of your garage, your driveway or concrete patio. Do you want a surface that looks like stone, slate or brick? Something to match or highlight existing walkways, driveway or hardscape? We can do that, too. We’ll install a safe, slip-resistant surface that won’t crack of chip. The textured material is great for patios, pool surrounds and all outdoor accents.
“I have worked with Marvin for the past 10+ years and I would never go to anyone else. The quality of his work is superior to the other companies I have seen.”
Epoxy Flooring For Businesses, Too
Creative, decorative and long-lasting floor treatments have a place in the world of business and industry. Do you own a restaurant, office building, retail store or run a shop, showroom or salon? Anywhere patrons and employees need to be safe and floors need to be protected is ideal for epoxy applications. Enliven your work areas and high traffic areas with bright colors, textures and details. You’ll provide a better environment and a surface you’ll be proud of.
We use industrial-grade coatings in all our installations because we want them to wear forever – even if they don’t get the harsh traffic of a factory floor. When they do get heavy-duty wear they’re ready!
We provide an array of commercially-tough, colored epoxy floor options to businesses and homeowners in Madison and surrounding areas including Sun Prairie, Waunakee, Middleton, Verona, Fitchburg, McFarland, Cottage Grove and Stoughton.
Call today to learn how we can match the perfect epoxy floor coating to your home or business needs in Madison WI.